Terms & Conditions
(1) “Business Customer” means a customer who is not a Consumer.
(2) “Consumer” means an individual who is not acting for the purposes of his or her business or profession.
(3) “Page Computer Company Ltd” are also referred to as “we” or “us” in these terms and conditions.
(5)”Force Majeure” means any cause affecting the performance by Page Computer Company Ltd of its obligations arising from acts, events, omissions, happenings or non-happenings beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) governmental regulations, fire, flood or any disaster or industrial dispute affecting a third party.
(6)”Normal Working Hours” means 9 am to 5 pm on a Working Day.
(7) “Working days” means Monday to Friday, excluding Bank or other Public holidays.
Please note that special terms apply to Consumers, which prevail over the other provisions of these terms and conditions. Customers who are Consumers are referred to Clause 13.
All contracts of sale made by Page Computer Company Ltd shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions, which shall prevail over any other terms from the party (“the Customer”) with whom Page Computer Company Ltd is dealing. Cancellation of orders by business to business customers is not accepted as many orders are despatched on the same day the order is placed. Cancellation of orders by Consumers will be accepted in accordance with the The Contract (information, cancellation and additional charges) Regulations 2015. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to impinge upon a Consumer’s statutory or contractual rights to reject faulty goods.
(2) All orders are subject to acceptance and to availability of the goods ordered: Page Computer Company Ltd is entitled to refuse any order placed by you.
(3) You undertake that:
(a) all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services are correct, and
(b) the credit or debit card you use to make a purchase from us is your own card or your company’s card, that you are authorised to use it, and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services you order from us. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
(c)If the Customer has a trading account or specific agreed payment terms for an order then the Customer agrees that payment will be made accordingly
(1) Goods and services are invoiced at the price prevailing at time of acceptance of order. VAT is charged at the rate applicable at the time of invoicing or otherwise in accordance with the law.
4. Delivery, Title and Risk
(1) Page Computer Company Ltd shall use reasonable endeavours to despatch goods by the date agreed with the customer, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time where this is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays caused by delivery companies or manufacturer lead times. If a delay is likely, we shall contact the customer and advise of the delay. A customer who is a Consumer shall be entitled to cancel an order when advised of a delay if the revised delivery date is not acceptable.
(2) In the case of a Business Customer, if Page Computer Company Ltd is unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of the agreed delivery date , the Customer will, as its sole remedy, be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to Page Computer Company Ltd in respect of that order to be refunded. In order to cancel, the Customer must send written notice of cancellation to Page Computer Company Ltd after the above date but before delivery of the goods or notification from Page Computer Company Ltd that the goods are ready for delivery. This Clause does not apply to Consumers.
(3) In the case of Business Customers, Page Computer Company Ltd does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies Page Computer Company Ltd of the shortage or damage in writing within 48 hours of receipt of the delivery. Consumers should notify shortages or damage within a reasonable period of becoming aware.
(4)Business Customers are required to be able to accept the goods when they are ready for delivery within Normal Working Hours.
(5) Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer’s nominated address, whereupon the risks of loss, breakage and all damage and all other risks shall pass to the Customer.
(6) Title of the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by Page Computer Company Ltd.
(7)If the Customer cannot accept delivery, Page Computer Company Ltd may at its option:
(a) store and insure the goods at the Customer’s expense and risk or
(b) sell the goods at the best price reasonably obtainable and (after deducting reasonable storage insurance and selling costs) pay to the Customer any excess over the sale price or charge the Customer for any shortfall or
(c) re-arrange delivery provided that Page Computer Company Ltd may charge the Customer for the additional delivery costs incurred.
(8) The Customer may request a Proof of Delivery, provided that this request is made in writing within 3 months of the date of delivery and Page Computer Company Ltd shall use reasonable endeavours to provide such proof. Thereafter, delivery shall be deemed to have been successfully completed.
(9)Upon delivery of the goods by courier, the Customer will be asked to sign a Proof of Delivery to acknowledge safe receipt. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the number of packages delivered corresponds with the number stated on the delivery note. Where a discrepancy occurs or where there is evident damage to the packaging, this should be noted on the Proof of Delivery. Page Computer Company Ltd shall not be liable for discrepancies or damage evident on delivery where the Customer accepts delivery and signs the Proof of Delivery without amendment.
(1)Payment is due on shipment unless a Customer has been approved for credit. Consumers should refer to Paragraph 13 in the event of a dispute as to work quality or faulty goods.
(2)Page Computer Company Ltd’s standard credit terms require payment within 30 days from the date of the invoice, except in the case of transactions where different terms are agreed in writing.
(2) If payment from a Business Customer is not made on the due date, Page Computer Company Ltd will be entitled to charge interest daily on the outstanding balance at the rate of 3% above Barclays Bank PLC base lending rate from time to time and in any event an administration fee in the sum of £50 shall be applied to each overdue invoice. In respect of a Consumer only reasonable costs will be charged and the administration fee of £50 will be waived.
(3)If payment is not received within 30 days of the due date Page Computer Company Ltd reserves the right to collect the equipment that hasn’t been paid for. Title of the equipment remains with Page Computer Company Ltd. until full and final payment has been made.
(4)In the event that the Customer requires to cancel an order then any deposit paid to Page Computer Company Ltd. will not be returned.
6. Product specifications
(1) Page Computer Company Ltd makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the right to supply the goods subject to minor variations in actual dimensions and specifications where these are changed by the manufacturer.
(2) If Page Computer Company Ltd cannot supply the goods ordered by the Customer, Page Computer Company Ltd reserves the right to offer goods of equal or superior quality at no extra cost. In such a case, if the Customer does not wish to accept the alternative goods offered, he or she may cancel the order and require the refund of any money paid to Page Computer Company Ltd in respect of that order, including carriage charges. This shall be the sole remedy of the Customer in these circumstances.
(3) Due to the current manufacturing methods of active matrix display panels, a small percentage of sub-pixel anomalies (i.e. a pixel stuck on or off) are accepted by the industry as unavoidable. Accordingly, because the manufacturing yield of perfect active matrix panels is low, displays may have some sub-pixels that are either always on or off. The cost of accepting only theoretically perfect displays would almost double the price of a portable computer using an LCD screen. Please be aware of this before purchasing a TFT screen. Page Computer Company Ltd has to adhere to the manufacturer’s guidelines stipulating that a given number of pixel failures are deemed acceptable before the TFT screen is accepted for replacement on grounds of fault. This also applies to laptops, notebooks and netbooks.
7. Trade names and Trade Marks
(1) Trade names and marks (other than Page Computer Company Ltd’s) are not always indications of the actual manufacturer of a particular product and may rather be indicative of general use systems and machines associated with such products.
(2) In the case of component purchases, Customers requiring a particular brand of product should, before placing an order, check with Page Computer Company Ltd the identity of the manufacturer of component it is proposed to purchase.
8. Warranties and Returns
Please note that special terms apply to Consumers who wish to return goods, which prevail over the provisions of this Clause 8. Customers who are Consumers are referred to Clause 13.
(1) Page Computer Company Ltd is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective. In such cases we offer the returns facilities described below.
(2) Unless otherwise stated in the manufacturer’s documentation, all goods delivered to a UK mainland address carry a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
(3) If you purchase goods in the course of your business, the following provisions of this Clause shall apply. Other than the express provisions set out in these terms and conditions, all other terms and the implied terms or warranties relating to the supply of goods are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Goods are not tested or sold as being fit for any particular application or for use under specific conditions, unless expressly agreed in writing.
(4) If you purchase services in the course of your business, the following provisions of this Clause shall apply. Page Computer Company Ltd shall use its skill and expertise to carry out any contracted works (the “Service(s)”) to a standard equivalent to that of a competent computer professional, and shall warrant our work as free from defects, for a period of 30 days after completion. In particular, we cannot be held responsible for any fault or damage not caused by Page Computer Company Ltd services’ engineers or its contracted agents. In the event of a claim arising relating to the level of skill and judgement applied in the course of providing Services, Page Computer Company Ltd reserves at its sole discretion the right to appoint an independent expert in the field to appraise the work carried out in the execution of the Service(s). Additionally, Page Computer Company Ltd cannot be held responsible for equipment installed or configured when the equipment has subsequently been altered or configured by persons other than Page Computer Company Ltd. Except as set out here, all other express or implied terms or warranties relating to the Services are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(5) Subject to the right of Consumers to return goods for refund under The Contract (information, cancellation and additional charges) Regulations 2015 (see Clause 13), Page Computer Company Ltd does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering. In some instances, Customers may benefit from special price discounts issued by a manufacturer specifically for their benefit. Such goods are not returnable to the manufacturer and may not be sold to other customers. Accordingly, orders for such goods can not be cancelled and Page Computer Company Ltd can only accept a return of such Goods where they prove to be defective and the Goods are returned for repair or replacement.
(6) In the event that Page Computer Company Ltd, at its discretion (unless The Contract (information, cancellation and additional charges) Regulations 2015 apply, see Clause 13), agrees to accept the return for credit of unwanted products, the goods must be returned with Page Computer Company Ltd’s prior written agreement within 14 days of delivery. The goods must be unopened and in perfect re-saleable condition. All goods returned in these circumstances except where Regulations 2015 apply, see Clause 13, will be subject to a handling fee of 15% of Page Computer Company Ltd’s sale price for the goods, or £20, whichever is the greater.
(7) Subject to testing to verify any alleged fault, we will accept the return of defective goods for full refund or replacement at our option, if, but only if, the goods are returned within 14 days of delivery. Consumers who wish to return defective products are not obliged to follow the processes set out below, but are recommended to do so as this helps us to provide a more efficient returns service.
(a) Page Computer Company Ltd’s technical support staff or Customer Support staff, as appropriate, will advise you of which method of delivery to use to return the products. Depending on the nature of the product purchased, we will either arrange a courier collection, or request that you return the product directly to us. If the goods are found on inspection to be defective, the cost of returning the item will be refunded to you. Authorised product returns must be sent to: Customer Returns, Page Computer Company Ltd, 8 Clayford, Dormansland, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6PR.
(b)Page Computer Company Ltd offers a “no charge” collection, repair and delivery service (on the UK mainland only) for hardware which is shown to be faulty provided that the fault is reported within 14 days of delivery. If we have arranged for a courier collection of your product, we are unable to specify the collection time, and it is your responsibility to ensure that someone will be present at the collection address when the courier arrives.
(c) All returned goods (except those returned under Clause 13) must be accompanied by Page Computer Company Ltd’s Returns Authorisation number (‘RA Number’) which can be obtained by contacting Customer Support on 01342 835603. Returned goods will not be accepted without an RA Number. Do not write directly on the manufacturer’s packaging. Please write the RA number on the address label provided with the Returns Authorisation and attach it to the returned package. Any defacement of the manufacturer’s packaging or damage caused by inadequate packaging may result in the rejection of the return or an additional restocking fee, at Page Computer Company Ltd’s sole discretion.
(d) Page Computer Company Ltd cannot accept liability for packages damaged during transit. It is the Customer’s responsibility to wrap the product adequately to prevent damage.
(e) Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and to insure the goods for their full value.
(f) On receipt of the returned product, we will test it to identify the fault you have notified to us.
(g) If following the testing process, the product is found to be in good working order without defect, we will return the product to you, and the carriage costs of this return will be your responsibility. Please note that if you have, in the meantime, required us to provide you with a replacement product before completion of the testing process, you will have to pay for this product also. This Clause does not apply to Consumers returning goods pursuant to Clause 13.
(h) Unless otherwise stated in the manufacturer’s documentation, all goods delivered to a UK mainland address carry a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty. Customers who wish to make a warranty claim must comply with the manufacturer’s instructions and warranty procedure. In order to resolve your problem as quickly as possible, we may refer you to the product manufacturer who will deal directly with the return. In these instances, we will provide you with the contact information for the relevant manufacturer. If you are a consumer, this does not affect your statutory rights.
(i) This warranty shall not apply if the goods have been worked upon, altered or damaged in any way by the Customer or its employees or agents, or to goods not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
(j) No software on which seals have been broken can be returned for credit. If any software discs are faulty, the manufacturer will replace them. If you are a consumer this does not affect your statutory rights. Please note Software Licences are non returnable unless the software is materially non-compliant with its specification or the physical media on which it is supplied is defective.
(k) Some manufacturers require goods to be returned within 14 days or less in order to secure refund. In such instances the manufacturer’s time limit will apply and therefore Page Computer Company Ltd will only accept a return within 14 days of purchase or the manufacturer’s time limit, if that limit is less than 14 days. We can only accept the return of a defective product that does not meet the description, if they are returned to us within 14 days. Beyond that period you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and you must therefore check the goods promptly on receipt. Please note that this period is reduced to 7 days for clearance bargains and Second User items, as set out in condition 12.
(l) Guarantees/Warranties are not insurance backed
9. Page Computer Company Ltd liability
In its dealings with Business Customers, Page Computer Company Ltd shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, including (but not restricted to) loss of business or profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships loss of data and other financial loss. (“Financial loss” in this sense does not refer to the price you have paid for the goods, which we may be liable to refund to you, in whole or in part, if the goods are faulty or do not comply with their description). Page Computer Company Ltd’s liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced amount of the relevant order.
10. Health and Safety
(1) Page Computer Company Ltd confirms that the goods it supplies do not present a hazard to health and safety
(a) when properly used for the purpose for which they are designed; and
(b) if the Customer takes reasonable and normal precautions in their use.
11. Force Majeure
Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, Page Computer Company Ltd is unable to perform an obligation due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the Customer. If the delivery date is more than 7 days after the promised delivery date then the order may be cancelled without any penalties applying.
12. Special Rules for Clearance Bargains & Second User Products
Please not that special terms apply to Consumers who wish to return goods, which prevail over the provisions of this Clause 12. Customers who are Consumers are referred to Clause 13.
(1) Goods sold as ‘Clearance Bargains’ or “Second User items” are downgraded goods that Page Computer Company Ltd is able to offer at a discount on the normal price. Stocks of goods offered as Clearance Bargains are limited and such goods are sold subject to the following special rules. These special rules apply in addition to, and in the event of any conflict override, all of Page Computer Company Ltd’s other terms and conditions, except those terms and conditions specifically covering Consumers.
(2) Clearance Bargains are graded according to the condition of the goods, which is described at the point of sale. The length of the guarantee (if any), with the benefit of which the goods are sold, is specified in the description of the relevant grade.
(3) Clearance Bargains, by their very nature, have limited availability. Upon receipt of an order for Clearance Bargains, Page Computer Company Ltd will check stock availability. Until stock availability is confirmed to the customer, a contract for sale will not be created and no payment will be debited from the customer.
(4) All goods sold by Page Computer Company Ltd as Second User or ‘Specials’ are sold subject to the following special rules that apply in addition to Page Computer Company Ltd’s other terms and conditions.
(a) Products are non-returnable unless we have made an error or the goods are faulty;
(b) quoted prices are valid for 14 days only
13. The Contract (information, cancellation and additional charges) Regulations 2015
(1) Contracts for the purchase of goods or services by a Customer not acting in the course of a business and made over the telephone, are, with the exception of certain excepted contracts, subject to The Contract (information, cancellation and additional charges) Regulations 2015
(2) If the Regulations apply, Customers may cancel goods purchased from Page Computer Company Ltd by sending a written notice of cancellation by post, email or hand delivery addressed to Page Computer Company Ltd, 8 Clayford, Dormansland, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6PR.
(3) The notice of cancellation must be delivered within 14 calendar days after date of delivery of the goods.
(4) The Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods if he or she exercises this right of cancellation under the Regulations. If the Customer does not actually return the goods to Page Computer Company Ltd, the Customer is under a duty to make the goods available for collection at the Customer’s expense from the address to which they were delivered.
(5) The Customer is under a duty to retain possession of the goods whilst awaiting return to Page Computer Company Ltd and to take reasonable care of them during this period. The Customer will be liable for any loss of or damage to the goods if he or she fails to comply with this obligation.
(6)If there is a dispute with Page Computer Company Ltd about work quality or faulty goods then the Customer is entitled to withhold part payment for the value of the goods or service affected or in the case of goods reject them.
(7)If an item is faulty the consumer has 30 days to reject the item. After 30 days the consumer will not be legally entitled to a full refund if the item becomes faulty. If the item becomes faulty after 30 days the faulty item will be repaired or replaced at Page Computer Company Ltd’s discretion.
(8)Complaints. Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929.
14. Errors and Omissions
(1) Page Computer Company Ltd makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted are correct and accurate. However, mistakes will occasionally occur. In the case of a manifest error or omission, Page Computer Company Ltd will be entitled to rescind the contract, notwithstanding that it has already accepted the Customer’s order and/or received payment from the Customer. Page Computer Company Ltd’s liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the Customer has paid in respect of the order. In the case of a manifest error in relation to price, the Customer will be entitled to purchase the goods by paying the difference between the quoted price and the correct price, as confirmed in writing by Page Computer Company Ltd after the manifest error has been discovered.
(2) A ‘manifest error’, as the term is used in sub-paragraph (1) above, means, in relation to an incorrect price, a price quoted in error by Page Computer Company Ltd which is more than 10% less than the price that would have been quoted had the mistake not been made.
15. Export Restrictions
Customer acknowledges that some goods are controlled for resale or export by the U.S. Department of Commerce, the EU or EU/EFTA member state bodies and / or other applicable restrictions and that such goods may require authorisation prior to resale or export. Customer agrees that it will not export, re-export, or otherwise distribute goods, or any direct products thereof, in violation of any dual use restrictions and export control laws or regulations of the U.S., the EU or any EU/EFTA member state or other applicable jurisdiction.
(2) Customer shall indemnify Page Computer Company Ltd for any claims, losses, costs, liability and charges, including reasonable legal fees incurred by Page Computer Company Ltd as a result of Customer’s breach of any export controls or regulations.
(3) It shall be the Customer’s responsibility to comply with all export and other resale restrictions. Upon request the Customer agrees to reaffirm in writing its compliance and its intentions to comply with applicable export and restricted user and uses regulations.
(1) Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a Consumer.
(2) If any provision in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severed from the Agreement and this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
(3) Any waiver of a breach of this Agreement must be in writing.
(4) Any variation of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by a duly authorised Page Computer Company Ltd official.
(5) The headings are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
(6) Any notices given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent
(a) by first class pre-paid post to the last known address of the party; or
(c) by e-mail to the last notified e-mail address of the party.
(7) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
(8) Page Computer Company Ltd may at its discretion record telephone transactions for staff training and quality control purposes.
17. Visits Made by Page Computer Company Ltd to Businesses
(1) All visits will be chargeable at £60 ex vat per hour with the following minimum charges unless otherwise agreed.
a)0 to 5 miles £60 ex vat
b)5 to 10 miles £75 ex vat
c)10 to 20 miles £100 ex vat
d)Over 20 miles price agreed first
(2)Consumers price on application
18. Special Terms and Conditions for Support Contracts which are only available to Business Customers
Page Computer Company Ltd – Terms and Conditions for Support Contracts
1.1 Upon notification of a fault and verification by Page Computer Company Ltd, Page Computer Company Ltd., or an authorised representative, will phone, dial in or travel to the customer’s site and provide time necessary to maintain the product covered under maintenance in good working order. All visit costs will be agreed prior to the visit
1.2 Replacement parts will be new or reconditioned and invoiced separately unless covered under manufacturer’s warranty or otherwise stated in the contract
1.3 Fault diagnosis and correction will continue until the fault is rectified. If Page Computers determines that additional parts or resources are required, the service will be interrupted to resume when the parts or resources become available. Temporary repairs requiring the customer to use abnormal operating procedures may be necessary pending a permanent solution.
1.4 Repair of faults diagnosed by Page Computer Company Ltd as having been caused by neglect, misuse, or an outside force such as the electricity board or thunder and lightning will be charged to the customer at current time and materials cost
1.5 All time in the workshop at Page Computers will be charged at £60 ex vat per hour for those having a remote and telephone support contract unless otherwise advised
1.6 All visits are chargeable for those having a remote and telephone support contract. See Clause 17.
2.1 Response times and service coverage for Page Computer Company Ltd. are within 8 working hours for critical problems on the server with the aim to resolve problems, or provide a workaround as soon as possible. Coverage being Monday to Friday 9-00 to 17.00 (excluding weekends, public holidays and annual close between Christmas and New Year).
2.2 The response time is the period of time elapsed within the coverage between the customer reporting the fault to Page Computer Company Ltd and the engineer logging into the system remotely, telephoning or arriving on site.
3.1 Repairs of items covered by a third party warranty will be arranged by Page Computer Systems Ltd. On behalf of the client wherever possible, however, repair of said item remain the responsibility of the third party at all times.
3.2 Home Computers. Only the Computers permanently situated in the office are covered. Business laptops will also be included on the support contract provided they are included on the list.
4.1 Page Computer Company Ltd. will provide support during normal office hours for any product installed by Page Computer Company Ltd or its appointed agent
4.2 Page Computer Company Ltd. reserve the right to suggest alternative means of support via the internet or third party maintenance agreement
Surges and Other Exclusions
5.1 Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, any alterations to equipment, unfavourable environmental conditions (including thunder and lightening), electrical current fluctuations or failures in work carried out by representatives other than Page Computer Company Ltd. appointed agent, wilful damage, fire, flood or any force of nature or riot and anything that does not appear on the contract will be charged to the customer at current time and materials cost.
5.2 Contracts which exclude parts will have them charged at the current rate
5.3 Items which are not covered by this contract will be charged at current time and materials cost
6.1 Page Computer Company Ltd reserves the right to sub-contract in whole or in part its obligation under these maintenance terms
Charges and Payment Terms
7.1 Payment should be made to Page Computer Company Ltd. upon receipt of invoice within 14 days unless otherwise stated
Termination and Suspension
8.1 Either party may terminate this agreement upon giving three month notice to the other in writing
8.2 If any payment of any sum due to Page Computer Company Ltd. under this agreement is not paid within 14 days of the invoice date Page Computer Company Ltd reserves the right to suspend the maintenance referred to in this agreement until payment has been made.
9.1 Page Computer Company Ltd are under no obligation to provide maintenance services if the equipment suffers any damage as a result of misuse in any form, or if the equipment is altered in any way from its original specification without prior written consent of Page Computer Company Ltd or the equipment has become unsuitable for its intended use due to age in respect of which the decision by Page Computer Company Ltd shall be final and binding
9.2 Faults which, in the opinion of Page Computer Company Ltd were present in the equipment prior to the commencement of this agreement shall not be covered by this agreement.
9.3 This agreement shall not be binding upon Page Computer Company Ltd if the equipment is repaired or serviced other than by Page Computer Company Ltd or an agent authorised by Page Computer Company Ltd for that purpose.
9.4 Page Computer Company Ltd are under no obligation to provide data backups and it is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that adequate backups are in place prior to work taking place by Page Computer Company Ltd or its appointed agent.
9.5 Page Computer Company Ltd may monitor the backup on the Customers behalf but the responsibility for the backup remains with the Customer
Subject to Clause
10.1 Page Computer Company Ltd shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or similar losses or pure economic loss or for any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses howsoever arising.
10.2 Page Computer Company Ltd total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Contract shall be limited to the price payable under this contract
11.1 Under normal circumstances the contract will be renewed on an annual basis. At such time equipment will be added or deleted as appropriate and said fee will be either raised or reduced. In the event of no alteration Page Computer Company Ltd will automatically continue the contract. Page Computer Company Ltd will review fee charges annually and amend new contract documents accordingly.